Sniper Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper Generation

.:||Stalwart partisans to modern combat, we are the next generation of sharpshooters||:.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to #sG.Sniper Generation Clan site
#sG.'z Rcon guide CLICK HERE
Universal Rules are Declared CLICK HERE
Roster Grid has been updated CLICK HERE

Is anyone under this rock?

Go down 
+6
#sG.FooT WorK|M
#sG. Armed|F
#sG.FoNiX.
#sG.CodKill'Z|A
#sG.Tecnokart
#sG. Neko|F
10 posters
AuthorMessage
#sG. Neko|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Neko|F

Your Country : Is anyone under this rock? Flag_u10

xFire crimsence
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue500 / 500500 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

Is anyone under this rock? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 am

I don't have much time, and it's pretty late, so I want to leave something here really fast. I feel like a quick nostalgic rant-- if that's your thing-- enjoy. If it isn't, well, bugger off, then.

Quote :
Hello! Is... I don't know, anyone home? Home is where the heart is, and this place casts upon me a worthy, unveiling nostalgia.
How foolish of me. Is anyone else going to rediscover this place out of the sheer motivation of nostalgia alone?
-Neko
I wonder if anyone will see this message? It's been a bit long, and I'm not sure what to type here, other than some mindless hieroglyphics of the feelings that have blown over me. Since when the forums have been restored, I've only discovered it in this state as of this evening. I spent some time reading back on some of the old nuisances I've said-- and you know how that is, everything always seems a bit more stupid when you reread things you've said in the past. It's been a particularly extended three years since I've participated in supporting this clan's endeavors, and I look back on it fondly. Unfortunately, my memory grows short, and I can only remember so many people-- honestly, it's taking a lot out of me, and I'm quickly becoming impatient with myself due to my inability to properly grasp the names I once knew so well. "Vivaz", "Footwork", "Armed", and even "Boltz." You know, names like those-- I only recall distinct impressions, but truly, all of them good. The name Warking also comes to mind, but I can't remember who that is.

I read back on a handful of my critical responses and reviews-- they all sound undeniably arrogant, really, and I feel as though I took too much for granted. Despite my invariable indifference to ingame outcomes and achievements, being a part of stabilizing the well-being of this clan and reinforcing its representation has honestly been a valuable experience-- and has, though you may not believe it, taught me valuable skills in both social and leadership abilities in other outlets, and, believe it or not, these are learned. Should any of you, by chance, encounter this deplorable piece of work, I apologize whole-heartedly for my indiscretion and neglect.

I have Ash to thank, who brought me to Sniper Generation with what could have possibly been capricious behavior, but regardless of all odds, I can say I'm genuinely appreciative. I guess I also need to apologize to Pikachu, or Shiro, for my undeserved thoughtlessness.

It's rather unusual, a random grunt like myself being pulled into a community like this. Whimsical directions lead to unusual experiences, and this curious turn of events flipsided a good 2000 hours of my awake-time, all well spent under the direction of this clan's very own Momo, Bunny, Mudkipz, and Apple, who were genuinely patient with me. They came across as mild and honest, and those are, in my experience, the best kinds of people to encounter.

Quote :
well i can kinda tell you how neko works
Neko is one of those people that wont fight,get mad,argue,shout, or anything a normal person would do sir Neko over here instead of getting mad he's "disappointed" (i know this for a fact) and knowing that a person is "disappointed" in you rather than "mad" at you is a x10 worse feeling and Neko does not "argue" he clearly states his point and dares you to make another one just so he can make fun of you and show that your a dumbass and instead of shouting he stays calm listens to you shout than he makes you look like a dumbass again. Neko is one of my favorite guys to talk to and hes never been mad or shouted,argued,fought, or shouted at me but he has been disappointed in me once and i will not bring that back up.
<3 ya Neko my sexy kitty!!!!
-codkilla3000

This is, quite literally, the longest two-sentence-paragraph I've read in the past year. I'm not entirely sure why I'm bringing this up, but Codkilla'z presence was always a bit humbling. Indefatigable, obliged, cheery, and always willing to learn-- But if only I were truly so stoic and logical! Ever since he said this, I found it dreadfully difficult to follow this example, and I realized that this description is truly out of my league. The members of #sG were real pieces of work. With players that whole-heartedly cooperated with this sort of stereotype and zeal-- Kangaroo, Lutix, and Virus alike.

It may be true that #sG's true league of competition was of a child's design, but every single face and character molded the impression that is left behind here, scarred in some unfamiliar sensation of eternal limbo.

The point of all this is to get your attention. If you've come this far to rediscover whatever muck exists in this shining limbo, you shouldn't be too reckless, or you'll hurt yourself. Do you share an inkling of the same affinity for this reminiscence as I do, I wonder?

It's incredibly late. I have more ideas to share, but it's far too much trouble to share at this hour-- and, should someone actually reply to this-- that, I would like to see.
Back to top Go down
#sG.Tecnokart
Rule Enforcer
Rule Enforcer

Your Country : Is anyone under this rock? Aflag10

xFire tonycart
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue295 / 500295 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Almost a year after!
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Neko|F

xFire crimsence
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue500 / 500500 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:20 am

Don't fret, Kart, I'm still here, for lord knows why. It's fantastic to see a stir in this digital ghost town! Do drop by again, I implore you!
Back to top Go down
#sG.Tecnokart
Rule Enforcer
Rule Enforcer

xFire tonycart
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue295 / 500295 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 pm

#sG. Neko|F wrote:
Don't fret, Kart, I'm still here, for lord knows why. It's fantastic to see a stir in this digital ghost town! Do drop by again, I implore you!

You saw in your e-mail account that someone posted in your topic!!!!!Admit it!!!! Razz.God I miss this clan!
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Neko|F

xFire crimsence
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

#sG.Tecnokart wrote:
#sG. Neko|F wrote:

You saw in your e-mail account that someone posted in your topic!!!!!Admit it!!!! Razz.God I miss this clan!

A plan as clever as that had never occurred to me, as it should've...

I truly share your sentiments, Tecno. No matter how many guilds and clans I run through in my video gaming career, I always find my thoughts returning to this one. It holds a special place in my memory-- it really does!

Sniper Generation had great merit, in both composition and brotherhood! Or are my memories a massive hyperbole?

However, when I read back on some of my more embarrassing posts, I realized that some things are better left remembered...!
Back to top Go down
#sG.Tecnokart
Rule Enforcer
Rule Enforcer

xFire tonycart
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:29 pm

The important thing is that this clan was something more that just a clan.

I thought that the site was down for two years.

Do you know why it is up again?
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Neko|F

xFire crimsence
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:10 am

Beats me, but I'm thankful it lives, as there was a bountiful surplus of memories that needed unearthing. #sG hopped across a few forums, but this one had the most energy overall.

The forum's been up for over a year-- way before I found it again. I believe there's a post somewhere by Brains and Zach themselves from a few years back exclaiming the forum's restoration.

Speaking of which, it'd be amazing to round everyone back together sometime. What'd be more amazing is if we all had a game in common!
Back to top Go down
#sG.Tecnokart
Rule Enforcer
Rule Enforcer

xFire tonycart
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:22 am

They quit playing(most of them-At least on the computer). Jeremy is still active..
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Neko|F

xFire crimsence
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:59 am

Aw, such a pity. On top of that, I barely knew Jeremy, sadly. Either way, I'd like a get together with some old #sG folks somewhere down the line!

But for now, I'm overjoyed that you decided to post here. It feels great to see a familiar face still caring about this clan after so long.
Back to top Go down
#sG.Tecnokart
Rule Enforcer
Rule Enforcer

xFire tonycart
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:52 am

#sG. Neko|F wrote:
Aw, such a pity. On top of that, I barely knew Jeremy, sadly. Either way, I'd like a get together with some old #sG folks somewhere down the line!

It would be great actually.

#sG. Neko|F wrote:
But for now, I'm overjoyed that you decided to post here. It feels great to see a familiar face still caring about this clan after so long.

It's been almost four years but still when I play cod I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
#sG.CodKill'Z|A
Global Admin
Global Admin
#sG.CodKill'Z|A

xFire codkilla3000
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue140 / 500140 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Well I'm here.....   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Neko said the site was back and I had to see it to believe it and low and behold here it is. Just wanted to say hi and hope members keep stopping by here. Smile
Back to top Go down
#sG.FoNiX.

#sG.FoNiX.

Your Country : Is anyone under this rock? Flag_e10

Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue200 / 500200 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:16 am

yeah i'm still around, till hosting cod4 servers, the usual, but i'm playing a lot of lol, cs:go and other games these days too

xfire me - numskull102
Back to top Go down
#sG. Armed|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Armed|F

xFire ninjabelly
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue10 / 50010 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:31 am

I couldn't say for sure but I think this and the Believe site were closed down by brainz after the bad blood that occured between everyone.

I do miss this clan though, we had some fun times together, I think zach and eagle play league now? Me and Rinker play some CSGO now though so add us if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
#sG.FooT WorK|M
#sG.FooT WorK|M

xFire xsniperjx
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue450 / 500450 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 am

I don't know how I remembered my log in information after all of these years. Anyway, I am so happy these forums came back up. I've been looking to see if our website was still up and if anyone is still around anymore. I really do miss everyone and all of the amazing memories we shared on CoD4.

I have played a few games on the sniper servers recently and wasn't really that rusty at all. This isn't too much of a surprise due to the unhealthy amount of hours I used to spend on this game. The servers now-a-days really make me appreciate how awesome our servers were. I would absolutely love to hop back on for a game or two at least with anyone who sees this message. I would start playing CoD4 again in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity to play with everyone again. I probably won't be checking this website too often though but please do add me on xfire (xsniperjx) or steam (jaybaby1). Sniper Generation on Call of Duty 4 has to be the best gaming experience that I have had in my entire life and I'll definitely never forget it. It's great to see that people are still checking back in on the website from time to time and really shows how tight of a brotherhood that we had.

Looking back on these threads are cracking me up. I'll stop by the web site again in the near future to hopefully to see someone else's post under mine. Love you guys!

Love,
FOOTiE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
#sG.FoNiX.

#sG.FoNiX.

Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue200 / 500200 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
#sG.Kangaroo|M

#sG.Kangaroo|M

xFire lukikaman
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue490 / 500490 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:29 am

I know you posted this like 3 years ago. but damn I just found it again and it feels good.

I admit I still haven't read the whole thread, but I did read your thing Neko. I actually stumbled upon this website by accident, looking up my old username on google for fun.
I don't have as much to write here as you did, mostly because I was sooo young and such a kid back in the days, my experiences were mostly having fun and being part of something and it was awesome.
All the people here that I've met here I can still remember most of the names and the fun we used to have.

Anyways I do admit it would be fun to try and have contact again someday. I only still talk to FrixxY sometimes and rarely Virus and Zach.

I am actually curious to find out how's everyone doing, what have you become in life now ?

#sG till death <3

ADD ME ON STEAM: Gerosinha-kun
Back to top Go down
#sG. KruX|At
Artist

Artist
#sG. KruX|At

xFire josevis94
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue1 / 5001 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:01 am

COD4 Remastered is coming out soon but idk if it will be the same as before.

Anyway tried finding contacts from xfire but xfire was shutdown. Stumbled upon this site while searching for my old xfire profile haha.

Add me on steam: kruxism
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099410316/

Hopefully there's a comeback in cod4 community. See ya in Steam!
Back to top Go down
#sG. BrAinz.|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. BrAinz.|F

Your Country : Is anyone under this rock? Flag_a10

xFire apathyforever
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue250 / 500250 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: MOMO IS BACK !!!   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 am

Omg it has been a very long time !!!!!!!!!!

I am still around Smile And very excited for cod4 remastered !

We might start sG Clan back up. Let see what happens Smile

Facebook me !

https://www.facebook.com/momo.qureshi.9

And Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118696465/

Ps4 PSN

https://my.playstation.com/moqur
Back to top Go down
http://www.snipegen.com
'Trance.

'Trance.

xFire 1punisher99
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue250 / 500250 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:33 am

Little late to the party unfortunately, had trouble remembering my account info. Was taking a trip down memory lane and found this figured I'd leave my hello.
Back to top Go down
#sG. Armed|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. Armed|F

xFire ninjabelly
Karma+ :
Is anyone under this rock? Left_bar_bleue10 / 50010 / 500Is anyone under this rock? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptySat May 02, 2020 12:37 am

10 years, pretty crazy. I was feeling nostalgic so I thought I would check back in. Hope everyones doing well, still some of the funnest times I had gaming was in sG.
Back to top Go down
#sG.FoNiX.

#sG.FoNiX.

Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 12:38 pm

fonix1337 on discord, still keeping Cod4 going Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone under this rock?   Is anyone under this rock? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone under this rock?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sniper Generation :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com