Sniper Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper Generation

.:||Stalwart partisans to modern combat, we are the next generation of sharpshooters||:.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to #sG.Sniper Generation Clan site
#sG.'z Rcon guide CLICK HERE
Universal Rules are Declared CLICK HERE
Roster Grid has been updated CLICK HERE

TUTORIAL| More bindings.

Go down 
+2
#sG. BrAinz.|F
Inception
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inception

Inception

Your Country : TUTORIAL| More bindings. Flag_u10

xFire taco352
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue200 / 500200 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

TUTORIAL| More bindings. Empty
PostSubject: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:17 pm

well i saw kronos binding tut so i decided to add some of my own binds
some (not many) of kronos binds will will be repeated

first you have to know how to make a bind

hit the tild key and open the console (button above the tab)
if it doesnt come up go to your options and turn it on

in the console type /bind F1 say hi (or whatever you want it to say)
the color will be white
if you want color in your binds type the carrot key and a number threw 8 i believe so it would look like this

/bind F1 say ^1 im beast
^1 would be red

there needs to be a space bitween bind and ur key,a space bitween ur key and say,and a space bitween say and what you want to say. if you add color you could make it rainbow like this:)

/bind F1 say ^1i^2like^3to^4make^5your^6eyes^1hurt
Smile haha

you can bind anything you want to a key and to unbind it all you have to do is in console type /unbind (and the button)
DONT TYPE /UNBIND ALL IT WILL TAKE OFF ALL YOUR BINDS AND YOULL HAVE TO RESET THEM AND BY ALL BINDS I MEAN YOUR CONTROLS TOO!!!!!

i noticed on youtube some people recording with their console which is /record
to stop it you type /stoprecord

you can bind this also and its 10x quicker

in console type /bind (ur key) record
this binds starting the recording
/bind (ur key) stoprecord stops the recording

to bind your FOV type /bind (ur key) fov (any number bitween 65 and 80)

need anymore help on binds just xfire me and id be glad to help

my xfire is taco352

i will be editing this as you ask me too
Back to top Go down
http://snipegen.tk
#sG. BrAinz.|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. BrAinz.|F

Your Country : TUTORIAL| More bindings. Flag_a10

xFire apathyforever
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue250 / 500250 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:02 am

Oh nice ..

it never occured to me that you can bind "/record" - now when ever i am pawning ill record Razz

Thanks a Buch Bunnie =D

<3

~#sG. BrAinz.
Momo
Back to top Go down
http://www.snipegen.com
#sG.FooT WorK|M
#sG.FooT WorK|M

xFire xsniperjx
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue450 / 500450 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:26 am

the unbind thing help cuz I've always had binds on F1 and F2 so I could never vote for the call vote things

also, is the recod in-game, x-fire, or FRAPS better for screen recording? The only thing about FRAPS is that it takes up alot of memory, even with half size resolution.
Back to top Go down
#sG. BrAinz.|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. BrAinz.|F

xFire apathyforever
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue250 / 500250 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:36 am

Creating Demo'z is the Best way to Record your Gameplay

Here is the Tut:

http://www.snipegen.com/how-to-f30/how-to-record-cod4-via-demo-s-t263.htm

and Then after you Open the Demo - You can Record it Via Xfire Smile

~#sG. BrAinz.|F
Momo
Back to top Go down
Inception

Inception

xFire taco352
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue200 / 500200 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm

no problem brainz:) its what i use all time
Back to top Go down
http://snipegen.tk
SmK

SmK

Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue450 / 500450 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:24 pm

hmm interestin o.o pwn recordings Very Happy sounds good Wink

SmK
Back to top Go down
iwetalldid

iwetalldid

xFire iwetalldid
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue1 / 5001 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:48 pm

some useful commands to bind:
/record
/stoprecord
/disconnect
/reconnect
/quit
/toggle sensitivity 4.0 4.5 5.0 5.5 6.0
/toggle r_lodscalerigid 3 2 1 4 (if you use the same profile for promod and normal play)
/toggle r_lodscaleskinned 3 2 1 4 (if you use the same profile for promod and normal play)

Everyone knows how to make binds to just spit out colorful nonsense so I wont get into that...

Some fun binds that I made to do weird shit.

/bind MOUSE1 "gocrouch; wait 1; +leanleft; wait 1; weapnext; wait 4; weapnext; wait 1; +toggleads_throw; wait 1; +attack; wait 1; -attack; wait 1; -leanleft; wait 1; +gostand; wait 1; +toggleads_throw;" (noscoping bind, doesnt work as well as I thought it would, but still really cool)

/bind MOUSE1 "+attack; wait 5; -attack; wait 5; +attack; wait 5; -attack; wait 5; +attack; wait 5; -attack; wait 5" (3 shot burst, turns g3 into m16, only works with single shot guns)

I used to have a bunch for throwing set nades too, but I cant seem to find which config they were in Neutral
Back to top Go down
#sG. BrAinz.|F
Founder

Founder
#sG. BrAinz.|F

xFire apathyforever
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

iwetalldid wrote:
some useful commands to bind:

/bind MOUSE1 "gocrouch; wait 1; +leanleft; wait 1; weapnext; wait 4; weapnext; wait 1; +toggleads_throw; wait 1; +attack; wait 1; -attack; wait 1; -leanleft; wait 1; +gostand; wait 1; +toggleads_throw;" (noscoping bind, doesnt work as well as I thought it would, but still really cool)

/bind MOUSE1 "+attack; wait 5; -attack; wait 5; +attack; wait 5; -attack; wait 5; +attack; wait 5; -attack; wait 5" (3 shot burst, turns g3 into m16, only works with single shot guns)

hahah i tried it, its funnie as.. lawl people called hacks on me..

ahahaha

Show us some more

if you want you can make a tut for those crazy binds.

Thanks man,
momo
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue21 / 50021 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:32 pm

im confused

what does that no scoping bind do/change?
Back to top Go down
iwetalldid

iwetalldid

xFire iwetalldid
Karma+ :
TUTORIAL| More bindings. Left_bar_bleue1 / 5001 / 500TUTORIAL| More bindings. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:24 pm

every ; you see ends a command, so that bind does a lot:

crouch, lean left, switch weapons twice, aim up, shoot (and unshoot, dont ask), stop leaning, stand up, aim down.

everything in there will increase registration while no-scoping. I used to have strafe in it as well, but it all happens so fast it didnt really do anything.
Back to top Go down
#sG.FooT WorK|M
#sG.FooT WorK|M

xFire xsniperjx
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:28 pm

if I try these is there a way to undo it or do I have to type it in every time I play?
Back to top Go down
iwetalldid

iwetalldid

xFire iwetalldid
Karma+ :

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:37 pm

they stay forever until you unbind or rebind that button, MOUSE1 is your shoot button so you can reset it in the controls menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL| More bindings.   TUTORIAL| More bindings. Empty

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL| More bindings.
Page 1 of 1